Stop what you’re doing and step away from that New Year’s resolution!
I know, I know! You are riding that holiday high (or low) and want to leave 2020 in the dust and declare to the world all that you will accomplish in 2021. I get you, you super star. But now is not the time.
First we rest. And we nest. And then we conquer all the things.
It’s far easier to embrace the sun and warmth and play than it is the cold and the dark and introspection. But here is a deep truth – every season is beautiful and NECESSARY and each has something to teach us.
I learned this the hard way. I fell firmly in the “I hate Winter” crowd for many years. I HATE being cold. Winter was hard. And long. And I was really whiny about it.
But Winter isn’t going anywhere. And neither am I (I love living in the Midwest, and everyone I love is here). So I had to foster a new, more loving relationship with Winter. And this is what I discovered:
Winter has a magic all her own and when we allow ourselves to fall under her spell, we are gifted with a great understanding of how critical it is for us to experience a season of rest and introspection before we burst into the promise of Spring.
And so Winter Wonder was born. Whether you’ve waited all year long for the first snowflake or whether Jack Frost is your greatest nemesis, this course will allow you to sink into the season and discover why we need Winter’s gifts so that we can be our whole best selves. This is your invitation to join me for a foray into the deep wonder that is the season of Winter. A time for reflection, story-telling and visioning.
There is so much beauty in this season. So much to celebrate. So much to thrill our senses. Winter is ALL about the beauty of stillness and its gift to us is time to reflect – to leave behind what we don’t want to carry into the new year. 2020 was HARD and we owe it to ourselves to start 2021 with gentleness, intention and presence. Winter Wonder is designed to help guide you into the new year with beauty and mindfulness through journaling, creative projects, meditations, storytelling, and simple rituals.
Winter Wonder is for you if:
- Winter is your favorite season and you want to sink a little deeper into its warm glowy magic.
- Winter is your LEAST favorite season and you don’t understand how on earth anyone can love it.
- You find yourself feeling a little lost during the Winter season; like you need something, but you’re not sure just what.
- You want to learn to live in harmony and synchronicity with the seasons.
- You feel like the days and months just fly by too quickly and you want to slow down, pay attention, and be present as much as possible.
- You are ready to leave 2020 behind and ease into 2021 with beauty and intention.
Winter Wonder – $39
January 11 through February 1
Emails from me designed to help you to find creative ways to embrace Winter
- Beautifully designed journaling pages to print out and use to record your thoughts and experiences as we travel through the season.
- Recordings, recipes, playlists, meditations, creative activities, and other goodies to inspire you to indulge in the season with all your senses.
- Simple, creative, and meaningful rituals to help you learn to experience Wonder and
Are you ready to approach Winter full of open hearted wonder? Sign up below and let’s create ourselves a Winter Wonder-land.
Praise For the Fall Course – Autumn Enchantment:
Staci’s material is relatable, truthful and calls on your soul to show up and stand up; all while being presented with kindness and humor. Most of the time I felt she was in my living room with a cup of pumpkin something, radiating sunshine. Staci allowed me to not “float” through another period of my life, but graciously walk each intentional step. – Danielle W.
What a lush, wonderful way to sink into fall! The exercises, inspirations, and rituals gave me a framework which helped me to focus and really pay attention to my favorite season. I made the excellent decision to purchase the deluxe package and was delighted with the thoughtful little parcels that appeared in my mailbox. And the best part was having a finished record of my Autumnal spirit-work that looks beautiful and polished. Looking forward to winter! – Sarah N.